25/04/2011

A Royal Rumble




With the infamous wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton fast approaching I thought that I too would jump on the royal bandwagon this week and share with you guys a few of my favourite designs created for Friday 29th April 2011!

At first I couldn't quite make my mind up whether I was into the whole lark surrounding the Prince getting hitched, but the build up to the event has been phenomenal and now it's almost here I'm hooked and can't help but want to get involved!

Without a doubt certain people have been pretty busy in preparation for Friday, creating a whole host of witty souvenirs for the happy couple, who I hope have a truly splendid day. So here's to William and Kate... Gather your flags, bunting, tea towels and plates and prepare to street party... I hope that you enjoy my round up of alternative finds in the run up to their big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment